Friday, January 28, 2011

A sneak peek

So this is a glimpse of my girls' room. Did I mention I went with the black beds? It's still super plain though... with temporary white curtains up on the bigger window and white bedding, and nothing but that round green pillow. I need to paint that dingy night stand and I need some serious color additions. Here are some fabrics I'm looking at for pillows or other projects....
It's Friday! I'm thrilled about that. The weeks have seemed a bit long lately, with the kids sick and home from school, then Ross sick all last weekend, then out of town at the beginning of the week... it's like every day has blended into the next. Looking forward to some guiltless Friday-night take-out and maybe even a date tomorrow!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

The girls room is on it's way to being perfect, too!

Those fabrics are great - I've been trying to find a way to use that grey/white floral print in my house for about 6 months. I love it!

I, too am sick of being home with sick kiddos. We're bored and want our normal life back! Glad it's FRIDAY!

Rachelle said...

Not that you were necessarily asking for opinions, but I have to say that I really love the darker, raspberry pink ones and the chartreuse ones the best! What a surprise that I like the brighter ones. The others are all pretty too!

Laura said...

Lillie,

I LOVED the baby's room and agree with the first comment that the girls' room will be perfect as well. I did want to turn you on to an amazing interior design blog, because she, like you, have incredible taste. Very creative, lots of texture and just CLASSY! She is one of those designers that would LOVE to see your finished nursery and will be counting the days until you share your girls' room. Her name is Christine and her blog is www.designwithchristine.com. You will love her ideas. Great fabrics, very original, and just amazing! Have a great weekend with a healthy family!

Sassy In The South said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing, the sneak peek is such a tease! I bet it's perfect!