Sunday, January 16, 2011

Red-headed?

Apparently it was one of the first things the nurses said about him, but I didn't hear it. And Ross sent it out like it was fact in a text to family. So then I got texts back that said "red-hair huh??!"... and I didn't get it. Maybe it was the florescent hospital lights or my drugged state. But I saw no red.

Even our first few days home, I saw no red. And then we gave him a bath, his hair got all fuzzy like it does when it's fresh and clean. And now I can't get over it!

Trying to catch it in a few photos. I LOVE it. I wonder if he'll keep it?

8 comments:

HMB said...

Totally a ginger!! Xavier was a ginger, like his daddy till he was 2.5!!! I la la love red heads!

Rachelle said...

He's soooo beautiful, Lillie! And the red hair...of course I love it!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's Ryan's hair, exactly! When he was born, it always had a reddish tint and I thought for sure I had a red head on my hands.

But now he's almost 1 and it's pretty much blonde.

Missy said...

Oh man, I hope it sticks.

He is adorable - is having a boy different yet??

Tiffany said...

His adorable nose looks just like Mila's in the second pic. Darling!!!!!

Michelle said...

I totally had to hold and rock every baby at play group today, because of these pictures. LILLIE!!! Thanks for capturing him so beautifully.

Sarie said...

Whatever his hair, he's adorable!!!!! A boy... such mysterious creatures!

moliver said...

I hope it stays too! I totally love red-heads!